Welcome back to the Loaded Vodka blog. As we all know, summer is coming and it's definitely starting to heat up around here. What better way to cool off then to make yourself a drink? We put together a refreshing drink mixture with some of our favorite ingredients including watermelon, coconut water and of course Loaded Vodka. Try it for yourself and impress your friends with this refreshing drink!
- Seedless watermelon, cut into squares
- Fresh mint
- Loaded Vodka
- Coconut water
This fresh, light and low-calorie summer drink is a treat! All you need is some fresh ingredients and a warm day. Try our Loaded Watermelon Breeze and let us know what you think!
- Muddle and mix 5-10 pieces of watermelon in a glass until the pieces begin to look like a thicker version of watermelon juice
- Chop as much fresh mint as you prefer and mix with watermelon mixture
- Add a shot of Loaded Vodka
- Top off with your favorite coconut water. (We used ZICO Coconut Water)
- Garnish with more mint and enjoy!